A friendship for life
The HEUER bench vice is a tool of the highest quality. Made purely of steel of guaranteed robustness. On account of its supreme individual components it overwhelms totally - with its reliability, durability and precision.
The drop-forge clamping jaw for example - recently series produced as standard - makes our flagship product so robust that we can guarantee its indestructibility.
Because of its narrow drop-forged guides, it offers an enhanced clamping depth. Internal dual-prism guide track design offers optimal protection against damage and fouling. Large track guide surfaces assure constant, smooth functioning of the guide rails, fully machined to guarantee precision when working on sensitive workpieces.
An additional feature is the protected precision spindle bearing, the double-action trapezoid thread and the easily adjustable centrally located guide. This construction is conducive to its high precision. The spindle keys with riveted safety rings made of steel afford the required safety. An anvil is integrated in the rear jaw.
The HEUER vice is a prime example of reliability and durability on account of its high quality and well-thought-out workmanship. Ideal for rough conditions in the workshop. .... And "Made in Germany".
- Zinc spindle key with riveted safety rings made of steel
- Drop-forged front jaw
- Protected precision spindle bearing
- Surface-hardened clamping jaws
- Slim but stable guide tracks (drop-forged) provide greater clamping depth
- High, optimally distributed clamping force from the centrally located and well-protected spindle with double-action trapezoid thread allowing quick opening and closing
- Hardened pipe-gripping jaws as production standard
- Drop-forged rear jaw with specially-formed anvil
- Strong, forged spindle nut
- Drop-forged guide plates
- Guide adjustable by centrally located screw
- Internal dual-prism guide track preventing fouling and damages. Large track surfaces fully machined to guarantee precision and long service life