History - Company

2014

Starting up a further, highly sophisticated machining centre
Expansion of the product range with the innovative “HEUER Hydro-Stand-Lift

2010

Implementation of the first pick@work workstation worldwide

2007

Enlargement of the product range by„HEUER Stand-Lift” and „HEUER Clamp”

2006

Implementation of further robot controlled machining centres

2005

Founding of Brockhaus HEUER GmbH

2002

Start-up of powder coating unit

1996

Conversion of bench-vice production to production centres using welding and cutting robots

1989

Development of the "Magnefix" protective jaws

1959

Beginning of production of a technically optimised HEUER bench-vice

1957

Alternative build of rotary table for the HEUER bench-vice

1949

Construction of a new machine park for improved bench-vice production

1937

Introduction of a training workshop

1936

Debut of "HEUER Front" at the Leipzig spring fair

1927

Start of production of the patented HEUER parallel bench-vice system. Successful debut at the Leipzig autumn fair

1925

Josef Heuer of Iserlohn registers the patent of his bench-vice

1920

Founding of Brockhaus & Sons Company

1909

Completion of a smithy for the production of lifting/transportation lugs and parts for electric motors

1874

Foundation of the drop-forge smithy and mechanical workshop in Oesterau

1864

Friedrich Brockhaus founds a "factory shop" for making iron and brass wire mesh in Kückelheim